Tuesday 24 January 2012


                                "BLEEDING HEART"
When I saw you first time I was crazy  in love of yours 
and at that very moment your nature and attitude stole
 my virtual heart but when you left me all alone and took
 my bleeding heart away with u I was in a state of shock..!!! 


I don't know where I went wrong 
that YOU did this Kinda thing with me...
THough I won't be able to recover back ever... 
but never mind I hope that you will definetly take care of my bleeding heart... 


still it beats for you and will beat forever for you...
That time you didn't turned back but I still chose to be yours forever... 
Blood of mine was all around me... 
And the amazing part was that I was not feeling the pain at all 
cuz the part of my body which sensed all the pain was with you...


Thanks you carried my pain with that heart 
and now I've nothing to loose, 
no heart to love someone else and get hurt again...
Your luv was enough for life's pinch....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment